Note: Delivery only in US.
ORDER A BOARD
Staying faithful to our commitment with ethical and sustainable fashion design, we
utilize high quality recycled fabrics textiles from Italy that carry the Made in Green by
Since all our pieces are designed to be worn season after season, we recommend you to follow our care instructions listed below to keep your sustainable swimsuits in perfect conditions:
1. Don’t throw your swimsuit in the washing machine (even on the delicate hand- wash cycle). For best results wash your swimsuit as soon as possible after wearing it with cold water by hand using a soft detergent specifically designed for delicate fibers.
2. To dry your sustainable piece gently roll your suit in a clean dry towel, lightly pressing to remove the excess water. You should never wring out your swimsuit as doing so may damage the spandex fibers. When you’re finished, lay the suit flat to dry. It’s important that you don’t let your swimsuit dry directly in the sun, this may cause fading.
3. Don’t put your swimsuit in the dryer, the heat weakens the elasticity of the spandex.
4. A hot jacuzzi won’t cause noticeable damage to your swimsuit immediately. If you use a hot tube while on vacation, you won’t see any damage right away. If, on the other hand, you use a hot tub every day to take advantage of its benefits and wear the same swimsuit, you may begin to notice damage. If this is your case, we recommend you not to use your favorite swimsuit.
5. Don’t sit on rough surfaces while wearing a swimsuit. The concrete beside the pool or wood from the lounge chairs may snag the swimsuit material. Always lay down a towel before your sit.
Making & Fabrics
Staying faithful to our commitment with ethical and sustainable fashion design, we utilize high quality recycled textiles from Italy that carry the Made in Green by OEKO-TEX® certification, guaranteeing that they are tested for harmful substances and are made in environmentally friendly facilities and socially responsible workplaces.
In our attempt to support local economy, we use upcycled garments made of stock material proceeding from local factories. All of our fabrics are lightweight and soft, yet resilient and durable, making our designs the perfect match for a healthy and active lifestyle.
Because sustainable design should not be a luxury, but an affordable option for everyone
Staying true to the principles of sustainable development, we create swimwear with an ecological and fair trade conscience, preserving our natural environment for the future generations to come. We want to be the ones who will eventually change the rules of the production system in the fashion industry, without renouncing cutting edge design and functionality.